Thursday, January 08, 2009

30 Reasons I'm in Love

Today is Billy's 30th birthday. In his honor, I thought I'd list 30 reasons I love him.

Here we go....

1. He always compliments my cooking.
2. He likes good music.
3. He has lots of passion, whether it's focused toward God or binary math.
4. He talks my ear off every morning. Not many women can say that about their man.
5. He takes faith seriously.
6. One word -- Mohawk.



7. He tells me my touch is electrifying.
8. He's never referred to Eve as his step-daughter.
9. He works out with me.
10. #3 t4ug#&t /\/\3 1337
11. He is committed.
12. He balances faith and plans.
13. He dreams.
14. He has a tattoo.
15. He thinks I'm the most fun person he knows.
16. He's the most fun person I know.
17. He rocks.

18. He cares about the lost.
19. He's really, really, really smart.
20. He goes to work every day to support us.
21. And he appreciates what I do at home.
22. He spends his blow money on me.
23. He's intense.
24. He can't remember dates.
25. Happy family memories are important to him.

26. He calls when he's going to be late.
27. He listens to my heart.
28. He seeks wise counsel.
29. He tells me I'm beauty, even before I fix my hair.
30. He's mine!

You can see what Billy thinks of turning 30 here.

4 comments:

  1. LOVELY LIST!!! Happy Birthday to your Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:38 PM

    dear Billy, nice to see that you have matured from blue hair, playing Ninendo days, to Mohawk with a lovely wife and 2 great kids. Keep up the good work. Nephew. We are proud of you. We may not see u every day, but we think about you and your lovely family all the time. Uncle Coop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. You guys sound fun, loving and like you have a special relationship! Awesome.

    Happy B-day to your hubby... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. You make me feel like loving my man a little more!

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.