Friday, January 30, 2009

OMFG!!!!!

(That, btw Mom, stands for "Oh, my freaking gosh!")

Okay, kids.... like, as if DDR music didn't super exceed my expectations, I just found out that one of my favorite songs from DDR (30 Lives) is gonna be on "Cardio for Indie Rockers."

Yes, you heard right. Indie rock has actually entered the field of fitness. At first, I thought this was a joke. There's a review of it on The Onion, after all. But it's actually available for pre-purchase on Amazon. That is crazy.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's April Fool's day somewhere, cause this just seems weird to me.

I'm not sure this is gonna be a kid-friendly workout, so it may not make it into my library, but still.... c'mon.... how freakin' awesome is that?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:33 PM

    My girls are gonna be stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AMAZING!! LOVE IT!!

    But blonde indie rockers? Really? (Every indie rocker I know has dark or multicoloured hair...but not barbie blonde...)

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.