Monday, January 26, 2009

Rockin' My Socks

So, I ordered DDR X for the family last month. Kinda a Christmas gift, kinda a way to actually save money by not having to join a gym. Whatever. It doesn't really matter, what matters is that this game ROCKS!

Seriously, I knew that I'd get some good cardio, and that it would be tons of fun, but I really never expected for it to have such good music. I'm not typically a club music fan. I mean, it has it's uses, and I really thought that DDR would be about the only good use for it. But I've actually found that I enjoy a lot of the songs just for their musical quality. And I've been pleasantly surprised that there are some fun songs that aren't all club-y.

Here's a playlist of some of our favorites. Great songs, great dances.

Who wants to come play with us first?





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Oh, no way! I didn't know about this but we used to be HUGE DDR fans. And I also used it as my exercise:) I'm going to have to check this out. Immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, the test? I am sitting here reading your blog and skimming the music. My husband is laid out from a back injury and he says "That's DDR music, what are you doing?"
    lol...

    i love DDR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:37 AM

    See, that's what I would like. DDR in my own home. I get nervous dancing in front of people, which is why I rarely ever did DDR. But I bet your right...gooood cardio! If we lived closer, we'd come and play :)

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.