Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm so techno-saavy

So, it's all fixed. Anyone can now post comments on my blog (theoretically).

On the downside, everytime I look at it, it just shows 0 comments, even on the post that now has 3 comments. So, sorry, Beth, that I didn't know you wrote to me. (Thanks, though, cause I totally want to hear from you girls!) I set up my blog to send me an e-mail now whenever someone comments.

You'll just hafta excuse my internet illiteracy. I'm just a Romantic, and I'd rather use a typewriter in candlelight. But I live in the 21st century, so I'm cursed to have electricity. ;)

I've also put up a bunch of pix from Jamaica and from Billy's visit. So, check those out, cause they're awesome...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:01 PM

    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
    i feel special. i all, get to comment now.
    feel cool, there will no longer be zero comments! (that gets old after about 5.723 months, when you realize it's me, & i'm not exciting, but until then, enjoy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So for the next...what, 5.694 months, you can post as many boring comments as you want. But after that, babe...I'm cutting you off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so loved! All my best girls are leaving me comments! (sweet)

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.