Monday, February 23, 2009

What Motivates a Blogging Mom?



This month, I had the privilege of writing a fun article for Evansville Parent about why moms blog. It was a great opportunity to get to know some of my own favorite bloggers (who graciously participated in some e-mail interviews) and to find some not-so-new, but new-to-me bloggers from my own hometown of Evansville.

You can see the cover above and read the PDF spread here. (page 8 of the PDF)

But why stop there?

The fact is that when I interview someone for an article, the conversation often includes way more than I could possibly fit into a 1200-word article. And I felt like these ladies gave me so much good stuff that it would be a shame to limit it to what could be worked into my piece.

So, this week, I'll be featuring the interviews of some great blogging moms.

Here's the 5-day forecast for This One Goes Out...

Monday (see next post): Mollie Erickson from I, Mollie - the cover girl of the piece.
Tuesday: Beth from Total Mom Haircut
Wednesday: Misty from Rainy Day in May
Thursday: Kat from Secret Life of Kat (and 2 other blogs!... this woman is amazing.)
Friday: Leta from Leta Joy

Hope you'll come back to see what these ladies have to say and be sure to visit them as well!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is so cool! What an awesome article, good for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:00 PM

    So well-written. Seriously, it takes me back to a few years ago when I read all about mommy blogging. I think there will be a new wave of Evansville mom bloggers very soon:)

    Thank you so much for including me. This was so fun and exciting. I've also posted links to you and the article and stuff on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.