Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sarah is a Centerfold (and a Debt-Free advocate, too)

Errr.... okay. More like a centerpiece. Maybe cover story is an even better description. But anyway, my latest article for Evansville Parent is available online. I'm super proud because Billy and I have been working hard at paying down debt and living within our means. This month, I got a chance to share that with the city of Evansville - and surrounding areas. ;)

Check it out and let me know what to think. (pg. 12 of this electronic version)

2 comments:

  1. so great!!!! You are great, Sarah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:29 PM

    So great! I'm proud of you and Billy raising those girls with these values. Keep up the excellent writing and great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.