Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Wow..... it's been forever.

This has been a crazy season for us. Kids have been sick; homeschooling (without pre-made curriculum) has been consuming; church has been precarious.

But now, we're in the holidays, and I'm all about relaxing during them. I'm all about enjoying the celebration of both Jesus' birth (Christmas, duh) and God's provision (Hanukkah). If you don't celebrate Hanukkah, btw, you're totally missing out. C'mon... the whole holiday is about eating food fried in oil. Jelly donuts, fried apple rings. Steak fondue. Oh, yeah... I'm totally excited.

So, yeah.... this is definitely the most wonderful time of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:24 PM

    We MUST chat about homeschooling.

    I'm just starting to process the possibilities and weighing my options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni -

    Send me a contact with the link by my flower up there. Ask me anything! I'll be happy to share my experience and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an encouraging post! I love it...

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.