Tuesday, February 05, 2008

And the Winner Is...

So, none of you knew that I was having a contest. Heck, I didn't know it until today, but Misty awarded me with an Excellence Award today. So keeping in tradition, it's now my turn to send some love out, too.


My first award goes to Billy, as the hottest blogger award.

Next, is Stuck in Stuff by Dave Bruno. He gets the award for the most inspiring challenge. Go check out his ideas.

Lastly, my great friends Amanda and Wes get an award for the least frequent posting.

3 comments:

  1. awe! I so would have awarded my husband too!!! If only he had a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Boo....boo...

    We want a better award--like most hilarious (Do you know what I've been doing lately? Besides planning your [blankety blank blank]). Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Chinn-dawg (sorry, "Wilson-dawg" just doesn't roll off the tongue the same way)

    I just call 'em as I see 'em!

    But I'm glad to know how you feel about ending my life. lol

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.