Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Strange Things are Afoot at the BMV

So...I went to get a license plate for my new van today.

I found it funny when I saw identical twin women working there. I'm not sure why, but I always think of identical twins as 2 blonde-headed 7 year olds. It may have something to do with reading Sweet Valley Twins as a child.

The next thing that struck me as funny was the tight security that the BMV has its bathroom under. I kid you not.

This poor man had to use the restroom, and they made him sign a sheet and they walked him to the restroom and waited. How crazy is that? How can you go when there's a woman waiting outside the door for you???

This is what our taxpayer money is going to. Bathrooms under the security of the Wakefield twins.

5 comments:

  1. lol... This made me laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny. Was it Elizabeth or Jessica that took the guy to the bathroom. I would assume it's Elizabeth because Jessica would think that is beneath her. Actually I would think she would think working at the BMV is beneath her. Maybe she isn't so snobby now that she is grown up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, you have the best sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:46 PM

    Lol. I used to read Sweet Valley Twins too!!

    But the BMV and twins - are Marge's sisters in the 'The Simpsons' not identical twins who work in the BMV too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If they are, that's too funny!

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.