Saturday, January 26, 2008

How to Get to My Site

Recently, Misty did a post about some of her blog stats, and I thought I'd take a look at my own referrals to see if any kind of humorous post could result.

Unfortunately, it seems like most people get to my site by searching for Rob Bell or Meal Mixer. That's not funny.

I did, however, crack up when I saw this one:

Kentucky Law Regarding Showering - I'm #6 on the results thanks to my derogatory post.

I also found it humorous that people world-wide have come to my site over an infatuation with the bicep picture. I mean, we're talking England, Texas, Canada, Massachusetts, Ohio, Portugal, Turkey, Brazil, Evansville (which was searched, by the way, in an Arabic language...interesting), and Kuwait.

And that's just this week. Nice...

4 comments:

  1. It is interesting what people do online....
    you seem to find way cooler, more detailed results than I do... how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use sitemeter with Java Script. What do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What words did people search to get to your SEXY man pic? It's fun to read those sitemeter things. I have a lot of people who search for "Sound of Music Sing Along" I had not idea how popular that was/is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what they searched for. I didn't get the results, just the page address for the image being on my page. uh...hard to explain over comments. lol

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.