Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ain't too soft

So, God totally rocks. Or as my mom would've said circa 1997, "God rocks 'n' rules!" Sweet. Parents are weird. Except me. I'm not weird...I'm, uh, eccentric. Yeah. That's right.

Anyway, God totally rocks. Like this trip we're going on was all $14,000 in the hole, and now we only need $4500. In two days! That's insane. But you know...God's ways aren't our ways. And the people involved in the trip wanted the money 2 weeks ago. But how much faith do ya hafta have if you got the money 2 weeks ahead of time, am I right? Well, it was a lesson in trust. And it was also a lesson in making it through a couple days without antacids. heheh... Of course, I actually kinda like Pepto Bismol. It's quite tasty. And I'm not even joking.

I remember a year ago, when I found out all this disgusting stuff about this person who was previously very close to me, I had a perpetual upset stomach and was totally downing bottles of the pink stuff. I thought it was good. The situation sucked, but I love the man who invented pepto bismol. I totally want to marry him. Uh...but if it was a woman, I'll just give her a big thumbs up!

So, I'm in a happy mood cause I'm super excited about going to Jamaica. I'm really looking forward to seeing God work, and I'm only slightly nervous about leading the singing. I figure that God will stretch me, and that'll be good cause then I can come back to the good U.S.A. and get up in front of people and sing and then fulfill my dream to be a rock star. Yeah...I'm sure that's the exact plan on God's mind.

Well, anyway. Today: Stained most of the outside of my fence. Worked. Typed lyrics of praise songs for Jamaica. Went to my parents to watch Dr. Phil, but it was a re-run...all about moochers.

Later.

1 comment:

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.