Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday


This was our garage a few days ago. It's been like that, really, since Billy moved in. We've tried to get it straightened up a time or two, but there's just no where in the house to put his things, so our two car garage was being used for ONE car...and a whole bunch of crap.

That is until "Tackle it Tuesday" came along. Now, I'm not one to really fall for gimmicks, but this time, I was a sucker. I figured that my overwhelming household chaos could be eliminated one Tuesday at a time, so here's the newest plan: one day a week, we'll be tackling another section of our house until we're happy with the organization...or until we lose interest, whichever comes first. On Tuesdays, you can come to my blog here see how nice everything's looking.

Anyway, the garage was our first project because organizing the house includes actually finding places for things. The garage had plenty of space, just a bunch of junk disorganized in it. I guessed that this would be the quickest gratification project we have.

So, on Saturday, we were set to take Sunday afternoon to tackle the garage. Only problem was that I had some kind of crazy bad sleep or something, and all I could do Sunday was get dizzy every time I stood up. So, after church, I laid down, and I woke to find this...


There's even enough room for hula-hooping.


Thanks, Billy! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    Wow! Looks great! And how neat he did it himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:01 PM

    Dude, on the real - I am so with you on this Tackle it Tuesday thing. I made an EXCEL SPREADSHEET with areas of our house that need organizing! LOLERSKATES am I an orgaNerd or what?

    Anyway... :) I'll keep checkin' back. Good jeaorb, Billy, on the garage.

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.