Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bible Journey > The Concept

So, everyone knows how cool Billy is, and when he gets on a kick, I always want to emulate him. So, on his blog, he's started posting about his Journey through the Bible, and the insights he's gaining as he goes. He'll be writing about each book he finishes, or perhaps more often, I don't really know. You should find some good stuff there.

I decided to try this same thing, but there's a difference for me. As he's going for an overarching view of the story the Bible tells, I'm going for an in-depth study that I haven't really done yet. I'm starting in Acts 18-20 because my friend Kara and I are looking at that together as a preparation for reading Ephesians.

Anyway, this is the concept... as I learn, I'll share. I'll start soon, sometime when I'm not holding this ever-fussing baby.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Very cool. I'm blogging, making a valiant attempt at least, on Philippeans.

    It took me a while to find you again, but I've added you to my blogroll so we can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.