Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Relief

So, here it is... Eve's in bed. Billy's at work. Lucy's causing trouble in the living room, and I sit here with not much to do. And I am eternally indebted to my good friends Amanda, Mary, Greg and Gabrielle. They are completely awesome because I've had so many things to do between holidays and Ashlyn's birth, and cleaning my house seems like such a chore with this large lump sticking out of my stomach. It's hard just to dust a room, not to mention vacuum, mop, and lean over the tub to scrub it down. So, last night, while Billy and I went out to celebrate his 28th, they stopped by our house to treat us to a good thorough cleaning. I walked in feeling wonderful, and as I sit here now, I'm still feeling refreshed by their gesture. It's just nice to not have anything that needs to be done right now. I haven't felt this kind of relief for several weeks.

So, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.