Thursday, August 07, 2008

Declutter Challenge!

August is the month for the Declutter Challenge over at My Simpler Life.  The goal is simple: declutter 1 item a day throughout the month of August.  Post about it every week, and be entered to win organizing tools.

So, here we go....

This week I decluttered:

August 1: Baby bath seat
August 2: an area rug we no longer need
August 3: CD cases/liner notes (I kept interesting photos from them  for craft projects, then I threw the rest of them away)
August 4: box of items that I'd already designated for donating, but never took
August 5: threw away papers that had clutter up the kitchen table
August 6: computer table got a quick once over
August 7: took some dashboard wipes from the house to the car

I don't have pictures this week, but I hope it still counts.  Things have been hectic... hence the lack of posting.  We had an injury that required some emergency room care, but don't worry.  She'll be fine!

3 comments:

  1. Good job. This is a great challenge and I am excited to see all that are joining in and sharing along with encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah

    Good job - you're doing awesome :)

    You still win even if you don't win LOL because you've gotten rid of some stuff!!! Yayyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:59 PM

    Hurray you finished week 1 well. Doesn't that feel so good? Good luck for the rest of week 2 in accomplishing your decluttering goal.

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.