Monday, May 12, 2008

May Goals

Well, it seems like life has settled down again. It's good to be back together as a family, and we're pretty much settled in except for the stuff that never had a place in Indiana, and will take forever to get a place here in Alabama.

So, I'm looking for a bit more structure to our days, and I thought a good place to start would be in monthly goals. Sure the month's half over, but I've been working on these all along anyway. I just thought I'd share them with you.

Goals for the months of May:

Work out 3 times a week
Pick out photos for Ashlyn's first year baby book
Figure out a scheduling/calendar system that works for us
Read a couple of non-fiction books
Change address on magazine subscriptions
Use the decluttering calendar a couple times a week
Open a bank account down here

3 comments:

  1. Truly glad to hear that things are smoothing out... Being together again, as a family, is such a beautiful thing... love the schedule too... you are far more practical than I...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I miss your sensibility! You've motivated me to get out my three-ring binder that keeps me organized! Glad to hear that things are going well for you guys...you all should be getting mail from us early next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Glad to hear that the Chias are doing well and settling in to life in Alabama.

    I've been missing you and Billy's blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.