Sunday, December 24, 2006

Making a Scene

Tonight, Eve and I had the privilege of dining at Biaggi's. It was fun because Billy--er, uh, William--was our waiter. It was kinda cool seeing him wait on other tables...you know...I got to see him in action.

It's Christmas Eve, and he had to work, so that was why we went there. Christmas Eve is a time when you should be with your families. And I wonder why people think that spending time with their families is more important than waiters being able to spend time with their families. But anyway, we got to see him.

We got to see something else cool, too, while we were there. A couple of tables over, a man proposed to his girlfriend. (She said, "yes.") It was very sweet. Everyone in our section clapped.

Anyway, tomorrow's Christmas, and I'm excited because we have a whole day together, which is quite a rarity these days.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:36 AM

    Cute, cute, cute. :) My hubby proposed to me on Christmas night, not Christmas Eve - I like Christmas because of that even more now ;) Hehe. To think that he and I have been betrothed or married for 5+ years now..HOLY COW!

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.