Friday, July 21, 2006

Tucking In

So, here I get a chance to sit down and write a little bit about my life. I guess there's just not a lot of stuff to write about lately. Today, though, was cool. We went to my first official OB appointment. Here we got to actually hear the heartbeat, which was cool. I think the coolest thing about it was seeing Billy's facial expression as he sat in awe.

After that, a quick run to Wal-mart proved interesting also. (As a side note, can someone please tell me why the heck our power went out last night but stayed on ALL DAY today?) So, yeah...we're all ready to check out, and the sky looks like night. It was like 3:00 pm. The rain is pounding so hard on the roof of Wal-mart that I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if the roof caved in. But it didn't. So, Billy, being the gentleman that he is, decided to go get the car and pull it up. So, I pay for our stuff (hey! was he really being a gentleman after all!) and go look for him at the door. Poor guy. Completely soaked. I think the car seat is still sopping from him sitting in it all the way home.

So, yes...interesting, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    a-course it's interesting, it's you!

    i could tell you about my day. but it's sort of a pain in the butt. but i did get a new huge account today. but then i got home and my dsl wasn't working now, and this after satellite cut out on tuesday for no reason, and so i laid into the people at stupid at&t, but apologized to them after i did it. so yeah. i paid my bill tuesday man!

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.