Saturday, December 15, 2007

Top Six Christmas Tunes

Sometimes Christmas music can get really annoying. You know...same songs year after year...and never any other time. But there are some really good, fresh songs out there, too, so here goes my favorites list (in no particular order, except the one in which I thought of them).

1. Mary Did You Know? - Mark Lowry
2. Celebrate the Day - Relient K
3. Mary's Song - Amy Grant
4. Joseph's Song - Michael Card (this one is particularly moving for Billy)
5. O Come, Emmanuel - arr. Billy Chia
6. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch - recorded by New Song

And the #1 Christmas Album of all time is....

A Cabbage Patch Christmas

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a Cabbage Patch Christmas, BUT the songs themselves I do know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! There are some new ones there I will check out. Thanks for coming to my party! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:23 PM

    I love Christmas songs! I think the fact that they do come just once a year helps keep them fresh for me. Yet, I think I'm probably one of the only humans alive who sings Christmas songs throughout the year when they just pop into my head. You wouldn't believe how many times "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" makes its way into my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cabbage Patch Christmas?! That must be out there with my orange Mickey Mouse Christmas tape that I just can't find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I have a soft spot for 'Rockin' around the Christmas tree' !!

    And I love 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing'...!

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.