Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cheeseburger in Paradise

Last night, Billy and I got to spend a little time together away from the house and without the girls. My mom babysits the girls once a week so that I can either clean or have a date with the hottest man alive.

This week was date night.

We never really know what to do, so we usually end up at Starbucks, which is fine, but last night, we decided to hit up Cheeseburger in Paradise.

I hadn't been too eager to go previously because I'm quite an anti-fan of Jimmy Buffet. But I'm also quite picky about restaurant food, and since no other place sounded appetizing, we thought trying something new could be fun.

I was starting to regret it when we walked in and saw fish painted everywhere. I hadn't thought about the abundance of seafood in a place like this, and I cringed, hoping to find something I liked.

Our server was Irl, a friend of Billy's from the worship team at church. He made a slew of recommendations, and I ordered the Chicken Satay.

I am now in love with Cheeseburger in Paradise.

This chicken was so amazing, but it was also the Coconut Curry dipping sauce that sealed the deal.

I highly recommend you try out the joint if you've got one near you.

YUM!

2 comments:

  1. I am planning to visit the local CinP in February. I'll have to try the Chicken Satay. I usually get the same burger everytime I go, I can't remember the name of it though. You and I are really different...I don't like Sarah Mcwhatever..but I do like me some Jimmy Buffet Music!! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:20 PM

    I've been to Cheeseburger in Paradise twice now and both times I've gotten the chicken Satay. Such good stuff and pretty healthy if you don't get fries with the meal :)

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.