Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cycle of Boredom

So, there's all kinds of stuff I should be doing...unloading the dishwasher, ironing shirts, folding clothes, caring about life...

But, alas...I have no energy for any of it. In truth, I'd actually LOVE to be doing any of it. But my sleep is all screwed up lately. I'm so tired from being up in the middle of the night for 3 1/2 hours, and then of course, having to wake up with the kids this morning. Ashlyn's doing really well with sleeping, but my sleep cycle is off, and that's killing me.

So, I'm sitting here bored, but unable to really do much else.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:11 AM

    you're a goof and I love you. As much as I don't write my own blog, I would love to read your blog like every day! hehe. Isn't that funny...the minutiae of your day makes it exciting to read and probably if I kept my blog the minutiae of my day might be exciting too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.