Monday, September 18, 2006

Fun Times on Arches Drive

So, today, we woke up to a bleeding dog. One who also happened to take a nice-sized crap in her cage last night. But you can't really blame the poor thing cause she just got spayed on Friday, and she's not in the best way right about now.

Anyway, she was bleeding from her incision since she kept trying to gnaw the stitches out of her tummy. I had to take her to the vet for an antibiotic and a cone collar. (See images below. HAAA!!!)




Anyway, just tonight I look over at her as Billy's tucking Eve-Marie in and she has this cone stuck in her mouth on one side and over her head on the other. Too funny. I wish I'd gotten a picture of that, but I figure you guys can't take anymore laughing today anyway.



BTW, you should see her try to eat!

3 comments:

  1. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:22 PM

    lolers. i wish they would have given me one of those for my kitten when she got spayed. man. she gnawed out two of the stitches, although we had put YUK! on the incision...she licked right through it, gross! her brotherkitten gagged at the smell of YUK so i thought she'd do okay with that. guess not.

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.