Monday, April 10, 2006

La Vida Loca

Ah ver... no puedo escribir en espanol, pero mi vida esta loca hoy, y es excelente!

Uh...okay. I give up on that real quick! Man, you guys...God is freakin awesome. And no...he's not just awesome. He is, indeed, freakin' awesome.

I don't know...it's hard to explain cause it's been so long since I've updated this, but God's just been working in our relationship and ministry, and things are really good.

I'm all tired, but tonight, we're going out for my birthday, so I'll get awake for that.

Yeah...I guess I don't really have much to say. Things are good.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    happy birthday n' such. what, was it the 5th? i keep forgetting. i'm sorry!

    HAAAAPPPPYY BBIIRRRRRRTHDAAAAY TOOOOOOO YOOUUUUUU, ....you get the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 AM

    I know I am late, but happy birthday, Sarah. And check your myspace messages.

    Pete (from the previous life)

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.