Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friends are a Waste of Time

Last night, my pastor was talking about friendship and our great need for it. He mentioned that in our society today, we are always busy. We always have places to be, things to do.

Sometimes simply spending time with people seems like a waste. But this "waste of time" is the most valuable time we can spend.

Today, I walked down to my old friend Mary's house and "wasted" about 45 minutes. The other night, I "wasted" time on Kara.

Who do you need to waste time on this week?

4 comments:

  1. this is SOOO true. And as I over schedule, I find myself doing the same thing. But then I force myself to just spend time with a friend and it's amazing.... Peaceful and homy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:22 AM

    Looking forward to you wasting some time with me and the kids when yall get down here :) Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are TOTALLY one of my favorite ways to waste time! Too bad we can't make a career out of it,huh?

    ReplyDelete

You got something to say? Let's talk!

But be forewarned... Anonymous comments may be deleted.